ELA Certification offers to Organisations
Companies and organizations gain multiple benefits from ELA Certification of their executives involved in Supply Chain. ELA Certification offers to Organisations:
- A Standard of Competence: ELA Certification recongises people’s competence, making the certificate extremely attractive for serving as a basis for evaluation, training and recruitment. At the same time, business executives take advantage of the EQF and achieve the recognition of their skills and competences in a number of countries.
- International recognition: ELA certification is widely recognized, which increases the flexibility and mobility of certified logistics employees.
- A Corporate Identity in Supply Chain, with International Recognition.
- Knowledge and use of common definitions and professional terminology in Supply Chain, and thus improvement in communication, through common standards.
- Standardisation of logistics, / supply chain functions, irrespective of location and personnel employed.
- Internal flexibility of certified logisticians, staff mobility, workplace independence.
- Staff empowerment and activation for increased performance, effectiveness and responsiveness in problem solving.
- A competitive advantage together with enhanced networking opportunities / synergies with partners in Greece and abroad.
- Eligibility to participate in European programs for know-how dissemination and enhancement of business productivity, using new best practices in the Supply Chain field (sustainability).